Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions
In these terms and conditions “we” or “us” refers to Action on Smoking and Health (ASH) Wales, a charity registered under number 1120834 and a company limited by guarantee (company number 6030302) whose registered office is at 14-18 City Road, Cardiff, CF24 3DL.
Terms and conditions of use of the ASH Wales Cymru website
Access to and use of this site is provided by ASH Wales, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions from the date of your first use of the site
- ASH Wales reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party
- ASH Wales does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs, nor do we guarantee the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
The ASH Wales logo, name and similar names (eg “ASH Cymru”, “Action on Smoking and Health Wales” etc) are trademarks of ASH Wales. The names, images and logos identifying ASH Wales or third parties and their products and services are the proprietary marks of ASH Wales and/or third parties as appropriate. Nothing contained in these terms and conditions or on the ASH Wales website may be construed as conferring any licence or right under any trademark or patent of ASH Wales or any third party.
- Commercial use or publication of all or any items displayed is strictly prohibited without prior written authorisation from ASH Wales. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by ASH Wales to use any item displayed
- Documents on this site may be copied for personal, non-commercial use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and images have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners who are not ASH Wales. All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/images)
- ASH Wales takes no responsibility for the content of external websites. The existence of a link from any organisation’s site to the ASH Wales site does not imply that ASH Wales endorses the activities or views of that organisation
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments or the like is and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information
- If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
Linking to the ASH Wales website can help communicate valuable information. It is not necessary to request permission to link to the ASH Wales website, although we reserve the right to request the removal of any link. The ASH Wales logo may not be used without prior written permission, which may be requested by e-mailing email@example.com. A link to the ASH Wales site must not be used to imply ASH Wales endorse the site, related products or services. Your site must not conflict with the aims of ASH Wales.
Donation refund policy
If you have donated in error please call the Office Manager on 02920 490621 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm) and they will be happy to refund this for you.